| Yes-You can still buy a brick for the clubhouse patio with your family name, a sentiment, or memorial. Contact Kerry Armbruster.
The clubhouse is beautiful, both inside and out--come see for youself. It is a great venue for parties, receptions, business meetings, and much more. There is a full kitchen, equipped with stove, oven, microwave, and flatware. Please contact Marion Wolfe at either 565-1860 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a tour and to book your event. Call early to reserve the date and time you want! Rules for the rental, reservation, and use of the Clubhouse are posted below.
Clubhouse Rules and Procedures
The Greater First Colony Area Civic Associations Clubhouse is owned and maintained by the members of the Association and is primarily for the use of the Association and its members
|I. Clubhouse Administration and Management
1. The responsibility and authority for the administration of the clubhouse is vested in the GFCACA Board
2. The Board shall appoint a Chairman of the Clubhouse Committee to manage clubhouse operations.
3. With the concurrence of the Board, the Clubhouse Committee will establish policies, rules, and procedures
4. The Clubhouse Committee shall be responsible for making recommendations to the Board concerning the
5. The Clubhouse Committee shall be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the clubhouse to include:
a. Receiving and approving or disapproving requests for use of the clubhouse.
b. Scheduling the use of the clubhouse
II. Authorized Users
3. Association members in good standing may reserve the clubhouse for private functions on a first-come, first- served basis. Greater First Colony residents who are NOT members of the Association may NOT rent
4. Nonresidents and civic groups may reserve the clubhouse on a space available basis through the Clubhouse
7. The clubhouse may NOT be used for any purpose or activity not in the best interest of the GFCACA.
III. Deposits, Fees and Refunds
1. A refundable security deposit of $100 (check made out to GFCACA) will be made when reserving the
2. A flat rate rental fee will be charged based on the number of guests, the length of the event, and membership
3. Groups with regularly scheduled meetings, classes, or activities may apply for special fee considerations
4. Not for profit service related groups may apply for special fee consideration through the GFCACA Board of
5. A full refund for cancelled events will be made under the following circumstances:
a. The renter provides notice of cancellation to the clubhouse manager at least 15 days prior to the event.
b. The clubhouse becomes unusable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control the Association,
Clubhouse Fee Structure
For private events of current members in good standing:
For events sponsored by non-residents: